Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), I inform you that:
1) I am the administrator of your personal data as my clients or potential clients. My company name and address: Analizy Rynku B2B Leszek Marzec, ul. Sybiraków 13, 98-300 Wieluń.
2) I only process data that you have provided by voluntary consent (e.g. by filling in the contact form or sending an e-mail) as well as the data indicated in the contract or necessary for its conclusion. In particular, I can process the following personal data: Name, surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address of your representatives, representatives or business owners (if personal data are part of the company name) as well as NIP or PESEL number in relation to the representatives of the Companies .
3) Cookies may be registered on my websites. These are small text files, saved on the user’s disk, recording some of the user’s activities on my websites – e.g. visited subpages or completed forms. Registering cookies is necessary for the proper functioning of some of the website functionalities, as well as for statistical purposes and for purposes related to the development and improvement of the quality of my website. Cookies may contain personal data – e.g. the user’s computer’s IP number or information completed in the forms. The registration of cookies can be disabled from the level of the web browser – which is described in its documentation or help files. More information about cookies can be found on the websites dedicated to them.
4) I do not process any data of a special nature (so-called “sensitive data”);
5) Personal data will be processed:
- in order to conclude a contract or take steps to conclude it;
- in order to perform the services I provide – in accordance with your instructions or the content of the contract;
- for marketing purpose and contacting you;
6) The recipients of your data may be companies cooperating with me in the implementation of orders or documenting sales processes (e.g. accounting offices, courier companies, transport companies, subcontractors, post office).
7) The basis for processing is the concluded contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), voluntary consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) and the legitimate interest of the administrator in relation to marketing of own services and data processing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
8) The personal data provided by you will be kept for the period necessary to perform the contract and all the time until you submit an instruction to delete it. We need information about the history of your orders and the specificity of the services provided in order to provide you with the possibility of providing maintenance services as well as improving and supplementing orders throughout the entire period of their use, which may be impossible or very difficult in the event of deletion of this data.
9) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of data during the term of the contract may prevent the administrator from exercising some of the rights resulting from the content of the concluded contract. Such an instruction will also not be effective against the data necessary to perform the contract or data that the administrator is obliged to process in accordance with applicable regulations;
10) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR);
11) Providing your personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and the provision of services.
12) We do not use profiling within the meaning of the GDPR and we do not make automated decisions based on profiling.
The owner of the B2B Market Analysis company Leszek Marzec:
tel. 725 373 301